Monday, May 27, 2024

Information

The puppy's are eating Kirkland Puppy from Costco.
I will send everyone home with a zip lock of food. If you would like to switch foods I suggest you do it slowly by mixing the old and new together so they don't get upset stomach's. Right now they are eating dry and soaked food.  When you puppy goes home you may still want to be soaking the food or they may be totally ok with the dry. Puppies are good with free feed but it's not helpful for potty training.  I suggest offering food and water when they can be taken out right after.  
Also, anytime your pup wakes up from a nap, take them out :)

I will be sending each puppy home with a portion of towel from their inside pen for scent recognition.



Below: Mom and dads pedigree, sorry its not the right direction.
This will be in your puppies packet to take home.  I am still currently waiting for the registration paperwork from AKC. I hope it gets here this week.  Inside your puppy packet will also be a vaccination chart and a picture of mom and dad.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment