Saturday, December 22, 2012

The 12 puppies of Christmas have found wonderful homes!

Today we sold our 12th and final puppy.  They are so cute and lovable I wish I could have kept them all!  I am happy to report that we have sold them all to wonderful loving families.  I am so happy with the families who have adopted our little ones, I know they are in good hands.
 
At this time we are planning 1 more litter from Nikki.  She is such a wonderful family member and mother and we have had sooo much fun with with little ones.   I expect new fluffy bundles of love to be ready for new homes around September/October.  Please email me at richieandmeghanholmes@yahoo.com or call me at 541-420-6936 if you are interested.
 
Merry Christmas and have a safe and love filled holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment