Wednesday, December 21, 2016

5 1/2 weeks old and SO much fun!

The puppies are truly at such a cute age (this doesn't stop) they wag their tails at your voice and lick your face to no end!  They chase the boys around in the garage and house and snuggle in your arms and fall asleep.

Here are some pics off my phone from our past few days, my big camera is having difficulties holding a charge so I haven't been able to take pictures off of it and my phone is so full I keep having to delete to take new pictures :(.  I have a new battery on the way! 

More puppy pics to come soon!

 Above: Calisee got a bath and her hair brushed so she thought Ginny needed her hair brushed too! 
Luke taking the pups for a ride!



Luke had a friend over today and I think they could have spent the entire day with the pups!

No comments:

Post a Comment