Friday, February 17, 2017

Buddy

A family from Portland is coming over tonight to play with Buddy and possibly take him home.  I will update the blog when I know more.  

Calisee and I took the big girls and Buddy out today for a little walk.  Calisee got the tummy bug and we have been on the couch yesterday and today.  She is starting to feel better so I thought we all could use some fresh air.  Buddy was so excited to go and play!

  Here......He......Comes!!!!



 Keeping up with the big girls!














 Above: Ginny- we plan on having pups from Ginny and Drake ready for furever homes near July.
Below: Momma Macy

 Above:  Our sick little girl is SO happy to be outside!
Below:  Is that a bloom?  After all this snow and cold weather I have a flower!
We are overly ready for spring and summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment