Sunday, March 26, 2017

We are EXPECTING!

Hi all!  I am hopeful and excited to announce that we are expecting!  We have changed our timing to make sure that we don't have a winter litter again :)  The pups and humans have so much more fun in the summer :)  We will hopefully be welcoming a litter from Macy on May 20th and (I know I'm crazy) a litter from Ginny on May 27th!  I am excited and a little nervous for the added craziness but will be putting a lot of the daily chores in my kids capable hands (great learning experience!).  

With that said I had to share these pics from yesterday of my family :)  Every year my sister and I put on an Easter egg hunt at my house.  We have around 100 kids (friends and family) that come to hunt around 4000 eggs in the sage brush, rocks and juniper trees!  It is SO much fun!  



No comments:

Post a Comment