Friday, July 7, 2017

Happy (late) 4th of July!

Hi everyone!  We were able to escape for 2 nights to Camas, Washington to spend time with our family and enjoy BIG (non-Oregon) fireworks!  We had a blast!  I unfortunately left my good camera at the neighbors house so I am making due with my sisters camera.  I have a couple pics on my phone and today I took individual pics with my sisters camera.  I am putting an ad on oregonlive.com today for our last male and female.  The top pics (labeled) are of the the two I have available and the other three pups are spoken for.....Mr.Nelson (aka Nellie, blue collar) Mr.Finnegan (aka Finn, Red collar) and Green collar belongs to the McPhee Family :). Pups will be 8 weeks old on July 18th and ready for their furever homes!

Below are pictures of our only female who is available:







Below is our little black collared male who is available:









Below is the Nokes Families little Finnegan (red collar):
 







Below is the McPhee families pup (green collar):









Below is Mary's Mr. Nelson (blue collar)








We had a little excitement today when I heard a cry from an animal and I instantly thought the pups where in danger, I went in mommy mode to protect them only to find a rock chuck that Macy had found and brought back to the house.  I yelled and she let it loose, it escaped under our front porch and the dogs spent the rest of the afternoon looking for it.  My Hubby came home and removed it after we locked all the goldens up so they they wouldn't  interfere. 









No comments:

Post a Comment