Tuesday, October 24, 2017

WAY to much time has passed since my last post!

Hi Families!  We had a wonderful fun, fast and furious summer! We started our 3rd grade and 5th grade year of school and things are going great! I hope to post about it soon....recently I received an email from a furever home family and they said its been a while since they updated me and it got me in the mood to post on my blog since its been a long while!  

We recently AI'd Ginny with the help of our vet with our main man Drake. 
We are crossing our fingers for pups due the end of November but 
Ginny hasn't been successful (naturally)...... so before so like I said...fingers crossed!

Here are the pics Maggie Steele's family sent me...
PS. I love when families send me pics and keep me informed!



No comments:

Post a Comment