Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Happy Wednesday!

Hello Healthy Wednesday! 

I had two sick kiddos for a couple days so we had them stay away from the pups.
I was able to clean the "winter" out of garage and prepare our pups for the big pen.
We are still in transition but should have everything complete this weekend.

Below:  My husband, Richie, showing Calisee her first newborn puppy when she was 1 years old!
I LOVE this memory on FB!




Below: A happy kiddo getting to hold her babies after two days of being sick.




Below: puppy forts!


Below: pups in a big bucket while I move the pen to a new spot!


Below: The garage is clean and the new location of the puppy pen.
Next step is a plastic lining, wood frame/siding and shavings!










Above: The puppies, cat and G'ma Nikki checking out the new pen

Above and below: This is what 1:30am looked like when I let mom out to go potty Tuesday morning!


Above (2) and below: The pups at 2am this morning when I let mom out to go potty. 
A little different than the video from 1:30am yesterday morning (above). 
I'm happy that all 4 are sleeping!




 Below: This morning, breakfast with some pups!



Above and below: Luke holding big girl on the way to school this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment