Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Random from today and yesterday!

We finally got a new battery for the 4-wheeler!
The big dogs LOVED going for a run!


Above and Below: Willow with Luke on the way to school.


Above: Bentley on the way to school with Calisee, he snuggled right in!
Below: Just something cute I came across :) 

Below:  Trying to get individual pics of the pups and this is Willow wanting in my lap!

Below:   I cleaned a friends parents house yesterday and came across this picture from High School!
My two friends on the sides and me in the middle in front of my parents pond.  
Wow! 19 years ago!


Below: I will be doing a post with lots of information soon.
For starters here is the costco food your puppy is eating.
The pups are eating it dry now and I am trying to limit nursing to 3 times a day but they sneak nursing in when we are out playing.
I will give you a zip lock bag of food to get you started and if you would like to switch food I suggest mixing in the new food little by little to let their tummies have time to adjust.


No comments:

Post a Comment