Friday, January 6, 2017

Information

Hi Families!  This post contains some information that I thought you might find helpful.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me.

When you pick up your puppy, he or she will have received their first set of shots and will have been wormed every two weeks from 2 weeks of age.  I give puppy packets with copies of the parents AKC registration papers, pictures of the parents, a packet to keep track of immunizations and worming.  I will supply you with a zip lock bag of their current puppy food: Costco's Nature's Domain grain free puppy food, and a towel from their pen with puppy scent on it.

 Below is the wormer that your puppy has received at 2 wks, 4 wks, 6 wks and 8 wks.  Your puppy will need to be wormed once a month from now on.

Below: The vaccination your puppy received at 8 weeks old. (I will update tomorrow when I buy the vaccination, this was from the last litter).

Below are some of the papers that I received when I registered our dogs. Just to give you an idea.


 Below:  The trial is now 30 days.

Below: In the puppy packet that you receive from me the following health record will be included.









No comments:

Post a Comment