Thursday, January 5, 2017

More SNOW!

This first time it snowed I was sooo excited!  After over a month of snow on the ground and then another storm Tuesday that brought another 12+ inches my excitement has faded.  I still think its beautiful to look out my kitchen window at our field below but I also think it would be beautiful to visit the same scene in the mountains!  Our big dogs absolutely LOVE the snow still. Today our high was 21 degrees and the big dogs could care less!  The pups could care less too!  They are staying warm in the garage and with extra snuggles!




 Above: Nikki
Below: Ginny

  Above and Below: Drake

 Above: Drake getting lost in the snow and Ginny taking him down
 Above: Ginny's snow face
Below: Drake about to get Ginny

 Above: Daddy Drake
Below: Momma Macy and Nikki playing and the ball of goldens is Drake and Ginny



No comments:

Post a Comment