Sunday, January 7, 2018

No Ginny puppies :(

We are so sad that Ginny did not have any puppies, she would have made beautiful pups and would have been a great mommy :(  We now are on schedule for Macy's next litter expected in May and ready for furever homes in July.  We hope that you all had a wonderful, love filled Christmas and a great New Year is in your future!

Below are are some of our recent family adventures:

Above and Below: Luke, Dylan and my nephew Brady taking a boy trip to the coast with my dad to go clamming....weather was bad and they didn't get any but still had a great time!


Above and below: Calisee having Christmas fun with Ginny!


 Above: Dylan
Below: Luke

 Above and below: Calisee hanging her first ornament and Luke setting the star!

 Above: Elfie left ingredients to make smores cupcakes! Yum!
Below: The kids made Santa hands on the back windows :)

 Above: Me and my beautiful cancer fighting MOMMA!
Below: My elf family, Dylan and Luke had the same amazing 2nd grade teacher and did these in her class, I added this year and made the whole fam!

 Above and Below:  Our baby girl turned 3 on the 23rd of December!  We love her to the moon and back and few hundred times!



 Above a couple pics and Below a couple pics:  birthday celebrations!




 Above: My husband and I
Below:  Santa visited our house Christmas Eve!







 Above:  This 3 year old rocks using chopsticks!
Below:  At around 900 of 1000 dominoes I knocked them over :(
We were sooooo close!




No comments:

Post a Comment