Thursday, November 30, 2017

Not very hopeful

For the families that are following this blog and keeping their fingers crossed that Ginny has a litter....I'm feeling less hopeful.  From her last of 3 breeding's she should be due Monday but her stomach just isn't filling out the way it should.  I took Ginny to my sisters work on Monday and we tried to find puppy heart beats.  This was both of our first times and we didn't know exactly what we were doing but we couldn't find any.   One of our dogs dug a MASSIVE hole in my flower bed and got under our deck, bad dog!, but maybe good dog as that can be a sign of nesting.
I will continue to update you all.  I feel terrible as I had a lot of interest in this litter.
As I have said before, I will be breeding Macy again this spring with pups ready in July.

Below: Ginny getting checked with a doppler at Life Flight

No comments:

Post a Comment