Thursday, November 9, 2017

Ginny update

I'm trying not to get excited but last night Ginny ate the MOST FOOD EVER in one feeding!  
I gave her a little and she ate it so I gave her more and more and more until I thought about night time bathroom breaks... This morning she didn't eat much, I'm hoping its morning sickness because as of tonight she is eating again!  Yeah!!

I recently got a new computer, upgraded from HP Vista to Dell Windows 10 so I'm still working on figuring things out.  I wanted to post a pic of Ginny I took on my phone that I emailed to myself to post on the blog but was having a hard time finding it.  I searched for the image number and the second pic came up...OMG! My dirty little monster! 
The first pic is Ginny sleeping in the laundry room :)
(I finally figured it out!)






No comments:

Post a Comment