Sunday, November 19, 2017

Maggie Steele

Our Maggie Steele's family keeps keeping me in the loop!  LOVE IT!  I received these pics and this message from her furever family:

"Meghan,
I had to forward these sweet pictures of Maggie. Our cats just love her. With the weather getting colder they love to snuggle with her. She is my first dog I've ever had and we couldn't have picked a better dog.  She has been such a wonderful addition to our family"

Below: Not sure why when I copied and pasted the message that the coloring came our different but this was the original message with the cute emoji's. Above is my re-type.

"Meghan,
I had to forward these sweet pictures of Maggie.  Our cats just love her😻. With the weather getting colder they love to snuggle with her.  She is my first dog I've ever had and we couldn't have picked a better dog.  She has been such a wonderful addition to our family🐶🐾❤️"


Thank you Steele family for being such a great choice for one of our babies!






No comments:

Post a Comment