Wednesday, February 12, 2014

More information and few pictures!

 I bought the puppies all different colored colars today so pictures would be more identifiable.  If you would like to send a colar you are still more than welcome to or we can switch colars to the ones you have when you pick them up.  I will try to get some small groups out tonight and video tape them with another round of who's who.
 
I had one family ask about taking their puppy to vet when they get them home and what wormer I use. This was my response: 
 
I would suggest taking the puppy to the vet. I think its a great way for your vet to get to know the puppy from the beginning and assure you that you are getting a healthy puppy. The vet is also a great resource to answer questions and offer helpful tips. A vet check with no vaccinations (won't need another until 12 weeks) should be around $30-$50 depending on your vet.

I use Worm Protector 2X made by ProLabs, green box. I buy it at our local farm store. As far a I know changing brands should not affect your puppy.
Your vet will also carry wormer you can purchase.
 
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. 
I will post questions/answers on the blog to share with all the families.
 
 
 The puppies are enjoying their new pen!  Well at least the corner where the heat lamp is! 
Warm and snuggly puppies!




Above is Buddy the blondest male
Nikki and Macy loving the snow and playing together!
Snow balls anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment