Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Why I love this....

When we had our first litter I thought it would be a good experience for my kids.  It has grown into so much than that!  I love animals and I LOVE golden retrievers, they are so sweet, smart, dependable, and 100% trustworthy.  Through our experiences with our puppies I have gained alot of knowledge and look forward to learning more.  One of my favorite parts (besides getting to play and watch the cutest pups EVER) is meeting new people.  I enjoy all of our new families and love that my pups bring joy, love and happiness into great families homes. 
 
Today I recieved an email from Ashley in Portland, purple collar blonde girls new mom.  Ashley gave me a link to her blog, her recent post about getting ready for the puppy put a huge smile on my face. Thank you for sharing Ashley! 
If you would like to visit Ashley's blog please go to http://buttonsandburlap.wordpress.com/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment