Tuesday, April 17, 2018

It's SPRING!

Central Oregon is very confused and can't decide on the weather.  Last Monday it was warm and beautiful and yesterday we had sleet/snow!  I am SO ready for spring/summer to be here! 

!!!!!Macy has a growing belly!!!!!

We have been busy as usual around here. Spring break came and went quickly.  My sister and I put on our 5th annual Easter egg hunt in my back field.  This year it fell on our spring break weekend so not as many kiddos showed up but we had plenty that did with 105 kids that signed in.  It was fabulous!
My oldest got to go to Wildlife Safari with a friend and I took 5 kids to the High Desert Museum and a cave one of the days during break.  We got to spend 3 nights in Sunriver at my cousins house and now I am TOTALLY obsessed with shuffle board!

Our irrigation water has been turned on so I finally don't have a mud pit for the dogs to play in!  
Now they are just wet!

Here are some pics of our recent adventures:
 Above and below:  dirty daddy Drake! This isn't even as bad as other days!

 We have a little kid area in the grass and the big kids get to hunt in the trees, rocks and juniper!

 Above: Me and my family
Below: My sister, dad and myself. My dad helps every year getting the field ready for us :)




 Above and below is momma Macy.  
Below: Macy is tired out after helping me host a 20+ Mexican themed birthday party for my mom!
Below:  Comfy Ginny and her red ball :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment