Wednesday, April 25, 2018

The waiting game......

We have officially made it to the "OK to have your babies any day" waiting game.  
Macy is growing a little more each day and I have every thing ready!

I get more and more excited each day and the kids were so excited to see everything set-up Monday when they came home from school!

 Above and Below: Drake and Macy (on the pillow) hanging out while I get Macy's area ready.


 Above and Below: Handsome daddy Drake
 Above and below: Drake at the top and Macy at the bottom, Macy just wants her bed-she was not thrilled with me wanting pictures!

 Above: Momma Macy and her growing tummy!
Below: I borrowed my daughters video monitor so I can keep an eye on Macy.
I have a new monitor that comes tomorrow with WIFI! I'm so excited that I will be able to check in whenever and where ever I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment