Saturday, April 28, 2018

Little squeaks, little pups!

They are here!
Macy wouldn't settle last night when I put her to bed in the pool. I ended up putting her big pillow in with her and getting my supplies ready as she wasn't acting normal.  I went to bed and was woken shortly after by the cutest tiny squeaks!  I ran down stairs and helped deliver 5 perfect pups!
The kids were beyond excited this morning!


 Above: Dylan with the lightest male
Below: Luke with one of the red females


 Above: Macy is such a good mommy..... Luke is holding a pup and its sleeping and quiet but Macy knows he has one and she wants it back!
 Below: I have the feeling I am going to see ALOT of this..... Calisee is so in love with the pups and would like to live in the pool with them! I had to bring her inside and she was not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment