Friday, July 1, 2016

Almost time! Information and pictures :)

Hi Families!
As we close in on your puppy delivery date I wanted to share some information. Also, we have a bunch of family in town for the 4th of July so I'm not sure when I will update the blog again so I wanted to say:
Have a safe and fun 4th of July!!!!

All Families: PLEASE bring CASH or a CASHIERS CHECK for the final payment of your puppy.  I am sorry but I will NOT take a personal check as final payment.  I hope you all understand :)

Portland area family's: Polka Purple/green with doggy bones, Buddy, Maggie and Juniper
We will be making our trip over the mountain on Saturday, July 9th and plan on being at the Sandy Fred Meyer at Noon.  I will confirm with you all soon.  We will be traveling with the pups and the 3 kids so please be on time and ready for puppy snuggles.

We will meet over by the gas station and will be in this suburban:


All Families:

I have prepared a puppy packet for everyone

I picked up pics of mom and dad and finished the puppy packets tonight!

Your puppy packet will include a picture of Macy and Drake along with a copy of their pedigrees.
It will also contain:

Your application to register your puppy




A health record where you can track vaccinations and worming


This is the worm medication your puppy has received:

This is the vaccination your puppy will receive before going home to you:

This is some of the paper work I received when I registered our dogs, I just thought I would share in case you where curious :)




You will also receive the complimentary certificate to visit the vet, which I used so 
I don't have to show you :) Here is a link about the program: Complimentary Vet Certificate

I'm sure with the ease of googling and researching anything you want to know about caring for your puppy that all of our families have already done their research :)  I wanted to give this link to a good article about potty training just in case :)



Now some pictures from today and yesterday!





































No comments:

Post a Comment