Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Recap of our past couple days and 1 pup left the nest today!

My family and I had a wonderful past couple of days.  
We had a family reunion/BBQ Saturday and a friends and family 4th of July BBQ!  

This is from our family reunion

All of my family LOVED coming to see and play with the puppies!

Here are pictures from our weekend:









 













Today little Magnolia went to her forever home.  We are sad but know that she will bring so much joy to her new family.  Good luck to the Short family and Magnolia.  I can't wait to see pictures!  

As I was filling out paperwork I noticed that two of our families addresses where similar.  I googled the addresses and Magnolia and Romeo are going to live in the same neighborhood!  I thought that was pretty neat!  Be on the look out for each other!

Here are some good bye pics of Magnolia
 Above: Macy and Magnolia
Below: Nikki and Magnolia
 Below: Family Photo with Macy, Magnolia and Drake


No comments:

Post a Comment