Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday after school play time!

I spent my entire day at school with the 3rd graders doing science stuff!  
One was an egg drop from the top of a fully extended fire truck ladder, Luke's egg did not survive the fall :( 
Calisee stayed home with daddy and helped take care of the pups!
When we got home we had a big play session with all 9 of the pups, 
they are starting to explore more and getting faster!


Below: Pics from our play session!






 Puppy heaven for my son!



 Above: Buddy
 Above and below: Scout

 Above: Hank



 I have to strap Calisee in so I can take pics and keep track of her and all the pups!

 Above:  The pups are starting to "run" this one got some ears flapping!


 My boys LOVE it when the pups chase them!



I take better pictures than videos but the pups are so much fun to watch as they run around!

No comments:

Post a Comment