Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Happy 4 week birthday to the pups!

I have updated the "Meet the Families" post!  I have all 8 pups with family pics posted!
Thank you to all our puppy families!  I love to see all your happy faces :)

I will try my best to take pictures of every pup and post them often.  Some days I just focus on a couple pups and will try to do different pups every photo shoot.  The collars the pups are wearing right now don't show in the pictures so I have to be careful and take notes of which pup I am taking photos of.
If I didn't post pictures of your pup today I will very soon :)
If I mess up pups and names I apologize in advance as I am trying hard not to!

Pictures from today below
Above: The Green Family's Scout sleeping in the food dish!

Above: One of the feedings today.  This happens every time!  
I have to move pups to the other dish!


The next 5 pictures are of Juniper! 






The Green Family's, Scout in the next 4 pics.





The Farnworth's Family's, Hank, in the next 3 pictures.




Below:  Mommy getting a drink from the pool and little Juniper thinks she should try too!
















No comments:

Post a Comment