Saturday, June 18, 2016

Saturday Fun!

I may have put off getting father's day gifts for my husband and dad as I have been a bit busy. 
Today was the day!  Dylan and I shopped at the local farm store, Costco, Bi-Mart and then hit up the dollar store for some new toys for the pups!  The pups are enjoying their new toys and so are momma Macy and grandma Nikki!

I took pictures tonight of the pups in 3 groups of 3.  This was much easier for me to tell the differences than all 9 at a time (although 9 at time is so much fun and so cute!). I will comment on some of the pics for the pups I can recognize, sorry if I get some wrong.


Our first group out was Romeo, Maggie and polka purple collar girl!
 Above and below: Maggie




 Above: Macy taking off with one of the pups new toys!
Below:  I am so thankful that grandma Nikki loves the pups like a mom!  She cleans them and plays with them.  Macy is very good momma and is always cleaning the pups and still nursing but 9 pups at almost 5 weeks old is a lot for any momma!! Nikki gives Macy a great break and the pups still get interaction with an adult dog!  I couldn't ask for a better situation!



 Above: Polka purple and Maggie 
Below: Macy stealing another toy from the pups! 
Dylan had a great play session with Macy and Nikki with the new toys!

 Above: polka purple collared girl
Below: Dylan playing tug a war with Macy


 Above and below: Romeo playing with the new rope toy
 Above and below: Romeo



Our second group included Hank, Buddy and Juniper!
 Above: Hank checking out my sons boot!

 Above and below: Hank

 Above and below: Juniper

 Above: Buddy
 Above: Momma Macy
Below: Grandma Nikki


 Above: Juniper
Below: closest pup is Buddy, then Juniper then Hank



And last but not not least our third group!
Scout, Lila and Magnolia!
 Above and below is Lila! Lila kisses are the BEST! :)


 Above: Lila
 Above: Lila, Magnolia in the middle and then Scout
 Above: Scout playing with a plastic ball
 Above: The three pups found something good in the grass
Below: Magnolia is playing with the new ball

 Above: Magnolia
 Above:  Scout and Lila LOVE plants! (as do the rest of the pups)!
I am sacrificing a few flowers for the pups this summer!
 Above and below: Magnolia!

 Above: Meet the cat Maddie!  




No comments:

Post a Comment